My mom came into town last week. Luckily I had a few days off of school and clinical, so we took the opportunity to take a road trip to South Carolina to visit Charleston and Hilton Head Island. This was a trip Will and I had been wanting to take for a long time. We had so much fun and were sort of sad to have to come home. Charleston is a great city with a lot to do and see. We toured Magnolia Plantation and took a fun river boat ride where we saw lots of wildlife. We also explored downtown Charleston where we saw the Batttery area and Rainbow Row with all the antebellum mansions. Hilton Head Island was my favorite. The beaches were great and the weather was beautiful. We can't wait to go back.
On the road
Hilton Head Island
Swamp Gardens at Magnolia Plantation
Mansions along the Battery area
Alligator we saw on the river boat ride
1 comment:
What a fun trip! I lived in Savannah, Georgia one summer and visited Hilton Head and Charleston quite often. Seriously one of my favorite places I've been. You make me want to go back. Glad you had a break from school!
Post a Comment