Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday

My little brother, who recently returned home from a mission in Scotland, decided to spend the holidays with Will and I. It was so fun to have him with us and it made Christmas a little more exciting around here. We spent most of our time here in Richmond, but also drove to DC for some sightseeing as well. One day we even took a walk down the beach (62 degrees in January is warm enough for the beach, right?) Its amazing to me how fast this past year has gone by. I am looking forward to the great things 2011 will bring.



















4 comments:

rachel and brady said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! We missed you this year...we're excited for the next time you guys come home!

The Christensens said...

It's so fun to have Colton back. He actually held Julie's baby when we went out to lunch. It was so cute! You look great! Hope school is going well. Love ya!

Ryan and Kiley said...

Wow, Colton's home? That's so great! Matthew comes home in July and I can't wait for him to visit Chicago. Hope your program is going well.

Chandice said...

So cute! I can't believe how tall Colton has gotten!!!