Its been close to six months since I last blogged. Life has been sort of a whirlwind lately. Summer flew by really fast and sadly I felt like most of it for me was spent in the operating room. However, graduation is quickly approaching and I will be so excited to be done on Dec. 17th! Will has recently started a new job in orthopaedic device sales and is really enjoying his work so far. Its sort of fun that we sometimes have similar work environments. I received a job offer with an anesthesia group here in Richmond, so I guess Virginia is going to be home for now. This makes me happy. Will and I have really grown to love the east coast even though its hard sometimes to be so far away from family.
30+ Easy Weekend Breakfast Recipes
11 hours ago
2 comments:
Congrats on the job offer! That's so great!
So excited for both of you!!! Congrats on the job security. I really need to get out there for a visit. xoxo
Post a Comment