Saturday, July 17, 2010

Brady and Rachel


Will looking a little too happy with the naked cowgirl
Yankee Stadium




In June, our very good friends Brady and Rachel came to visit. They spent some time with us here in DC and also took a short trip up to NYC for a couple of days. Unfourtunately I was in the middle of my midterm exams when they arrived and was unable to make the trip with the rest of the crew to New York, but luckily Will took some pictures for me to put up on the blog. However, he did get a little camera happy with the naked cowgirl in Times Square (apparently there is now a naked cowgirl as well as the naked cowboy?) so I apologize for the nudity in this post. I just had to show all of you ladies out there what happens when you send your husband to Manhattan unsupervised. We were so glad to have Brady and Rachel stay with us and we hope they will be back very soon!

3 comments:

rachel and brady said...

haha...at least Will is staring right at her jugglies like Brady was in his photo! :) We had such a good time! Thanks again for hosting us!

rachel and brady said...

woops *ISN'T staring...haha

matesen said...

I am so jealous! I want to come and visit :(