



Arlington Cemetery

Colonial Williamsburg



Ruth planting her feet in the ocean for the very first time

Virginia Beach

Georgetown
May was a busy month for Will and I. I finished up my second semester of the nurse anesthesia program here at Georgetown and immediately started classes again for summer semester. As I previously posted, my mom was able to come out to stay with us for a while. Shortly after my mom left, Will's parents made the journey to the east coast for a visit. After touring the city for a few days, we hit the road and once again made the stop at Colonial Williamsburg before continuing on to Virginia Beach. Ruth had never seen the ocean before and really enjoyed the beach. The weather was beautiful and we were lucky to beat the memorial day weekend rush. It was great to see so much of our family. We miss them so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment