




We went to Jackson Hole over the weekend and stayed in the Jackson Lake Lodge. It was so beautiful! We brought along Will's parents to show them Yellowstone National Park for the first time. It was so much fun! I could have used a few extra days of vacation. It was so sad to come home.
4 comments:
How fun!!!I bet it was so pretty up there this time of year!!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Next time take me because I haven't been in a long time!
Sounds like you guys had fun! I hope Lynn and Ruth enjoyed it. I'm sure they did, it's beautiful up there. We'll have to make a bike trip up there next summer! Talk to ya soon!
Oh how beautiful! What a fun little getaway.
We were in Heber for Swiss Days and I saw your sister at Breadsticks....(She had no idea who I was...but I told her I recognized her picture from your blog! I bet that freaked her out!)
How exciting (and sad) that your brother just left on his mission. What a neat experience for your family to have a missionary out.
Post a Comment