
Looks like Rachel tagged me. So here goes the husband tag. I love a chance to brag about him anyway.
1. Where did you meet?
We met at good old Wasatch High School. He was a senior and I was a sophmore. He had his eye on me for a while, but never had the courage to ask me out until I just happened to run into him one day. We talked for a minute or two and he asked me if I wanted to hang out with him after his wrestling match that night.(How could I say no?) That was it for me. I was hooked. It was the end of life as I knew it!
2. How long did you date before you were married?
Well, we dated for 1 1/2 years before Will left on his mission. We then had a long distance relationship for those 2 years. Then we got engaged only 8 days after he returned home from Sweden (This was his crazy idea, I swear). We were married 2 1/2 months later. So really a total of 3 1/2 years.
3. How long have you been married?
Four years!
4. What does he do that surprises you?
Will is excellent at doing the laundry. He hardly even lets me do it anymore because he is better at it than I am. This was surprising when we first got married, but I was so glad he was willing to do it because I hate doing laundry more than anything.
5. What is your favorite feature about him?
He has really broad shoulders. I love it! It's the perfect place for me to put my head when I lie down next to him. He also smells really good. I don't know how he does it, but even without cologne, he always smells good.
6. What's your favorite quality about him?
This is a hard question. Will is very personable and friendly. He can strike up a conversation with anyone and is good at making people feel comfortable in his presence. He's genuine and doesn't pretend to be anything he's not. He's very smart and has a good memory. He remembers everything! This actually can work against me sometimes, but I love him for it. And last but not least, I actually like the fact that he is strong minded and opinionated. I always know what he is thinking and where he's coming from. There's never any guessing with Will. I like that.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
He has many nicknames for me, some of which are too embarrassing to write about, but his first nickname for me was adairy-aire, but now he mostly calls me LaRae (my middle name).
8. What is his favorite color?
Blonde, he loves blondes!
9. What's his favorite food?
Italian, or pretty much anything with lots of garlic.
10. What's his favorite sport?
Well, he's pretty much a sports fanatic. I don't think he has a preference. Whatever sport is on TV at the moment is his favorite.
11. Who said I love you first?
He did, of course. It was after a phone conversation when we were in high school. He still usually says I love you first.
12. When and where was your first kiss?
Oh, this is embarrassing. Our first kiss was in the back of Gavin Hicken's truck in high school. I know what you all are thinking, how romantic!
13. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Well, lets just say that Will and I have very different answers for this question. My favorite thing we do as a couple is when we have the chance to go out to dinner or have an evening alone together and we can just talk about whatever is going on in our lives. I can tell Will anything. He is 100% my best friend.
14. Do you have any kids? How many?
Nope, not yet. Several to come in the future.
15. What is a hidden talent that he has?
Will has a strange talent of being able to make me laugh when I'm furious with him! It makes me so mad, but he always comes up with something to say when I'm yelling at him that makes me giggle. Then I go right back to yelling.
16. How old is he?
26
17. What is his favorite type of music?
usually country, but sometimes really random stuff like Aaron Neville or my Andrea Bochelli album
18. What do you admire most about him?
How he treats me. He worships the ground I walk on and is very patient with my shortcomings. He is unselfish and I admire that.
19. Do you think he is going to read this?
Probably
I tag: Candace, Mariah, and Emily
4 comments:
These are so fun to read! I'm disappointed you didn't mention his sexy "fabio" legs as one of your favorite features! Ha Ha jk. Talk to ya soon!
P.S. You need to let me in on your secret to getting him to worship the ground you walk on!
will....strong willed and opinionated?????? NO WAY!!!! :)
These are fun to read especially when you know the couple!
I am so glad you found our blog, and that we can stay in touch! I talked to your Mom last night and she said that you guys are doing very well. Looks like you two have had a fun, busy summer!
Hey Adaire, we are having a Halloween Party at my house on October 18th....Just wanted you to save the date, so you guys can for sure come! It's gonna be tons of fun! Talk to you soon! I'll be sending out Invites in the near future...
Post a Comment