





My little brother left this week on a mission to Scotland. We dropped him off at the airport yesterday. He will be attending the MTC for a few weeks in Preston, England first before moving on to his mission. We had a little dinner for him with friends and family on Sunday before he left. It was so nice to see everyone there. It made him feel great to have so much support.
4 comments:
I am so excited for your little brother! It looks like you guys had a fun day and you look beautiful as always!
That is crazy that Colton is old enough to go on a mission! So exciting though!!!
Thanks for inviting us on Sunday. We're really excited for Colton. You'll have to keep us updated on how he's doing.
I finally found your blog. This may show up as Jeff's name, but it's really me. Your pictures are so cute and I'm glad I made it onto the blog. I hope Colton's having a good time in Scotland. We need to get together for dinner soon. I'll give you a call.
Love ya,
Jess
Post a Comment