Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Will and I were a little uncertain of how to celebrate Halloween this year. I ended up getting tickets to "A Fright at the Museum," which was at the National Museum of Crime and Punishment. This is a museum I would actually like to go back to at a time when it isn't "Haunted," because it seemed like it had some interesting stuff in it (for example, a Tennessee electric chair that 125 men were executed in and the Bonnie and Clyde car.) We had a good time. I brought my friend Ashley along with us. Afterwards, we went to Clyde's for something to drink and a dessert. DC is a little crazy on Halloween. It seemed like the whole city was out and about in costume. I'm not sure which was more scary....the haunted museum or the city streets.




2 comments:

rachel and brady said...

Sounds a lot more exciting than our Halloween. We sat home and passed out candy :)

Jes said...

Those streets do look crazy and FUN! It looks like you are having a great time in D.C. Good luck with school. You will have to let me know if/when you ever come visit in Utah because Id love to see you! It has been way way way too long!