Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Things

I promised my friends and family to keep this blog updated after our move, but so far I am doing a terrible job. We haven't had the internet for a while, but everthing is up and running now, so I will try and be better, but I am not making any promises.:)Will and I have finally completed the big move to DC from Utah (not a fun road trip, but that is another story.) We have now been in DC for about a month and are loving every minute of it. After moving in, I had close to three weeks off before staring school, so we tried to have as much fun as possible before I had to hit the books again. I started school this week and I am already overwhelmed. However, I love Georgetown. I love the campus and so far I'm impressed with my professors. I think this will be a great experience. Oh, and I might add that one of my favorite things about DC is that I literally live right next door to Bloomindales, which is fun except for the fact that I am once again a poor college student and cannot even think of shopping, but it still warms my heart every time I walk by each morning.:) I have posted lots of pictures taken over the past month, so here they are.

6 comments:

rachel and brady said...

I love all your pictures! I'm glad you are enjoying school and your new home. Your little puppy is so cute too!

Webster Family said...

We miss you guys. I am glad to see that you have updated! Don't let us down, keep the posts coming. Good luck with school. I hope that things continue to go so well!

Chandice said...

I love seeing the updates! Looks like you guys are starting the adventure of a lifetime. Hope you have a blast and we can't wait to see you at Christmas or New Years!

matesen said...

I am happy to see the update! It looks like you guys have had tons of fun since you got there! I hope school goes wonderfully! Miss you so much!

Staci said...

You guys are going to have such a great experience living in DC. You will never run out of things to do! Good luck with school, I know you will do great.

Emily said...

looks like you've had lots of adventures. Hope school is as fun as your sight seeing has been.