Friday, November 21, 2008

Washington DC







I recently interviewed at Georgetown University for a position in their Master of Nurse Anesthesia program. I was extremely nervous for the interview, but afterwards Will and I enjoyed an extra day touring Washington DC. Here are some pics.

8 comments:

Chandice said...

Looks like fun! Oh and I can't wait to see you next Saturday, it will be so fun to visit!

rachel and brady said...

Cool pictures. I would love to see D.C. someday! Hope your interviews are going well...I'm sure you're doing awesome! You probably already have my email, but here it is anyway:
goddess_rlh@yahoo.com

Kate said...

looks like a fun trip. I'm excited for you and your interviews! good luck!

Amber said...

Adaire! I'm glad that you found me! Wow, going back to school, that is awesome! Good luck with everything. I live in Flagstaff AZ and work in a hospital on an orthopedic spine and joint floor and I love it!

Emily said...

I love your hair!! Georgetown and DC are awesome. What's your favorite school you've interviewed at?

Amy said...

Hi Adaire... I found your blog a month or so ago and have been meaning to leave a comment :) It's fun to see what you're up too. Congratulations on your interview with Georgetown, that's very exciting! I'd love to be able to continue to "check in" with you guys. --Amy (Laneri) Blake; amylblake@gmail.com Our blog is tabfamily.blogspot.com

matesen said...

YEAH! You get to go here! How cool are you?! I am definitely going to have to visit!

Anonymous said...

Jeff and I have always wanted to go there. It looks very cool.