Friday, November 21, 2008

Going Private

Will has been trying to convince me to go private for a long time now. I have finally decided, like some of you, that this is a good idea. So, please give me your e-mail addresses!

33 comments:

Kate said...

I'd love to keep in touch this way.

knrobinson08@gmail.com

Lane and Janice said...

Cute D.C. pics, I love your hair! Good luck with that position, that sounds exciting. I'd love for you to add me, my email is mainwm@gmail.com

Mindy & Steve said...

add me please! lol i'm a secret blog stocker! its clover3488@hotmail.com

Amber said...

lileeloumagoo@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

Your D.C. pictures are cute. Looks like you had a great time. I have always wanted to go visit there. Good luck I hope you get in!
ashjones7@gmail.com

matesen said...

Make sure you add me!

The Kings said...

Hey Adaire! I found your blog through Marianne's. You guys look like you are doing great! Good luck with your position at Georgetown! Add us to your list if you'd like. molly_king@hotmail.com. P.S our blog is codyandmolly.blogspot.com.

Chandice said...

chandiceprobst@gmail.com

Webster Family said...

wcwebsters@msn.com
This is the only way I get to see you lately!!!! You are one busy girl!!!

Swasey family said...

love to keep in touch..
C_bee29@msn.com

Jennifer and Griff said...

Ferferbr@aol.com

Melissa said...

add me to. mjohnson31@msn.com

Mrs.Mayne said...

markeymayne@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey it was nice to see you again at Chandice's shower. Here's my email aubree_christian@hotmail.com

The Cox Family said...

That is awesome you are looking into CRNA school. I am sure you will get in! I would love to stay in touch. My email is larlcox@yahoo.com

Staci said...

Your blog is so cute. It's fun to keep up with friends this way. Good luck with your interviews. That's awesome you are applying at such prestigious schools. I am sure you will get in. If you guys are ever in Vegas, you should look us up.

Staci said...

I forgot to leave my email, it is stacigertsch@gmail.com.

Ty and Mari said...

include me too!! tylerjdixon@gmail.com

rachel and brady said...

I swear I thought I already left a comment here, but maybe I forgot! You probably already know my email, but it's goddess_rlh@yahoo.com You better let us know when you hear back from a school! Talk to ya soon!

Chandice said...

Hey girlee, I wanted to say thank you so much for that gorgeous blanket and bear blankie. That bigger one was fit for a little prince! I appreciate you taking the time to come over to the shower. It was so good to see you! As it was a go green baby shower I am doing as many electronic thank you's as possible and thought this was the best place to send yours. I told Rachel we have to do a girls get together over christmas break and Josh was saying New Year's Eve would be fun again! We are there for two weeks this year so it will be so nice to see friends! Thanks again Adaire!

Amy said...

Oops, just realized I commented on the next post. I'd love to be able to keep reading :) amylblake@gmail.com --Amy (Laneri)

Anonymous said...

Adaire!!!

I just found your blog via Amy Laneri's. How are you doing? It is so neat to read that your are applying for grad schools in nursing. What a gorgeous AND intelligent woman! I know a few people in D.C. (including someone at Georgetown), so let me know if you need some good contacts!

It's great to see your fam as well. I can't believe Colton is on a mission!!! Time flies.

My husband & I are in Auckland, New Zealand on a two-year international adventure. We are enjoying our time so far, except we are having a difficult time adjusting to summer weather during the holiday season!!!

Keep in touch: deonjamesphoto@hotmail.com
http://onlyinnewzealand.blogspot.com
http://deon-nonessentials.blogspot.com

Love,

Deon Danley James

*Lana* said...

I just love looking at your blog. Rachel told me about Georgetown, congrats!That is awesome!

*Lana* said...

10301806@uvlink.uvsc.edu

Meet Kate said...

Adaire! Hey girl! I found your blog surfing thru everyone's from WHS. You look great, and seem to be doing really well! I'd love to keep in touch, and be added to your blog!

ohyeahkate@gmail.com

Tehmi said...

Cute Blog!I found it through Molly's!
tehmi_marsh@yahoo.com

The Christensens said...

Congrats on getting into school! You are so smart and dedicated. That's awesome! My email is jess@modaliti.com
Can you let me know where you got your cute blog background?
Love ya!

The Laubs said...

I'd love an invite.

ash24U@gmail.com

rachel and brady said...

Hey girl, I am YOURS this Valentine's day! haha We'll have to go see a chick flick and do some shoppin or somethin. Talk to ya soon!

Jes said...

Adair! I saw your name on Chandice's blog! I havent seen you forever! You look so cute and happy! I can believe it has been so long. Our parents live like a block away and I never see you! Thats what happens when we get married I guess!
jesilove@gmail.com

Jes said...

Adaire! I dont know whay I left the e off on your name! ah!

Morgan & Brandon Carlson said...

morgscarlson@yahoo.com

KEYSHA said...

glad you e-mailed me you were going private! Wow! How did your interview go at Georgetown? You are such a motivated (and talented) girl; keep it up! Good luck with your interviews; and future endeavors. P.S. I'm love'n your dark hair! You're darling!