I've been a terrible blogger lately. Things have been so busy. My mom came to visit in May, so we took the chance to vacation with her in Hilton Head. This is now becoming a tradition for us in the spring. We love the area and the beaches are so nice! It was relaxing and fun to get out of town with family. Now we are into summer and and we are looking forward to our trip to Utah in August for Kenna's wedding. Summer is great, but the heat and humidity are sometimes difficult to deal with, so August will be a great time to head back out west where the climate is nice and dry. Otherwise, it is life as usual for us. Now that I have more free time, I have been making better attempts at cooking, especially on the grill. I can't say I've become a master chef yet, but our style of eating is definitely improving. Will is also trying to teach me how to golf. This is a work in progress for sure, but spending some evenings at the driving range has been a lot of fun. Hopefully soon I can graduate from just hitting balls at the driving range and attempt a real game of golf. I guess we'll soon see.
30+ Easy Weekend Breakfast Recipes
11 hours ago
2 comments:
You guys always have fun! When you come out in August, we need to make sure we meet up. :)
Fun! I miss you, but it looks like you are doing wonderfully!
Post a Comment