The month of August has gone by too fast for my taste. I have been on a bit of a hiatus for the last few weeks. August was my "research month" at school. My research group and myself have been completing the final steps of our master's research project that we have been working on for the past year together. However, even though research has occupied some of my time, it has left me with quite a bit of free time as well to enjoy life, spend time with my husband, and feel like a real person again. Of course, this will all change once my clinical residency starts next week, but it was nice to have a little time off. Here are some pictures of our last couple of weeks in DC before we moved to Richmond. I will post more on Virginia later.
Marine Drill Corps performing at Iwo Jima
1 comment:
Hey beautiful! We missed seeing you and Will at Colton's homecoming. How is Virginia? It looks so green and beautiful back East. I am checking for cheap airfare so I can come visit before you're done.
Post a Comment