Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cherry Blossom Festival

Spring is finally here in Washington and it is beautiful! The cherry blossom festival began this week and Will and I spent the afternoon at the National Mall enjoying the warm weather and the scenery.






Trying out mussels for the first time at the "Old Ebbit Grill"



4 comments:

Staci said...

Wow the blossoms are amazing. I have always wanted to be in D.C. for the festival, and you got some great pictures.
You are braver than me, I'm not sure I would be willing to try mussels!

rachel and brady said...

Wow...those trees are beautiful! We have snow again in Utah! :( But we can't wait to come out and see you guys!

Chandice said...

So fun!!! How were the mussels? I have always wondered. :)

Emily said...

I loved DC in spring time. It looks like you are having a great time. I'm sure you're crazy busy, I'll bet it's nice to be able to take a bit of a break.