Will and I recently returned from our last trip to Washington D.C. I took a class on Health Policy in preparation for school in the fall, which took up quite a bit of my time while we were there, but luckily I was still able to get out and see a few of the sights before we had to come home. Will was able to find a great apartment for us, which is a relief to finally know we have a place to move into come August. Now that we have had the chance to spend some time in this great city, we are really excited to move and to have the experience of living there for a few years.
30+ Easy Weekend Breakfast Recipes
11 hours ago
6 comments:
What an exciting adventure for you guys! We are so thrilled for all your exciting accomplishments and look forward to hearing more about them! :)
Cool pictures. I'm glad you guys found a place...that's good! I can't wait to come out a visit sometime!
Looks like you had so much fun! That is so awesome that you are accomplishing so much. Congratulations on everything :)and you two are such a cute couple!!!
I am happy Will found you an apartment! I can't wait to hear about it. We need to plan a lunch soon!
Hi Adaire! Im glad you let me know you have one of these too! Im just getting started and I dont know how to use it! How is school going for you? You look beautiful as always! Good luck with everything-you are an amazing nurse!
Hey beautiful girl! How is school going? Did Will get a job yet? Call me sometime when you get a minute so you can fill me in on all the details. We missed you guys in powell. Love ya!
Post a Comment