Tuesday, May 13, 2008



















My graduation from nursing school; one of the best days of my life next to marrying my hubby!

9 comments:

rachel and brady said...

Yay, welcome to the world of blogging! I'm so excited you started this blog, and it's really cute!! Let me know if you need help with anything...I'm a blogging freak. Ha Ha. Talk to ya soon. P.S. We should put our shark video on here!

Chandice said...

Adaire,
I am so happy you got a blog! Congratulations on your graduation from U of U, that is so awesome! How have you guys been? We are going to have to do a little friends and hubbies reunion one of these days :) I hope everything is wonderful and stay in touch, this blogging thing is such a fun way to do that!

matesen said...

I am glad that you caved in and started a blog. You will find that it is pretty addicting! Mine and Alex's blog is matesen.blogspot.com.

rachel and brady said...

Hey Ashley (Farrell) Jones wants you to add her too...her email is
ashjones7@gmail.com. Talk to ya soon!

Ashley said...

Hi Adaire! This is Ashley (Farrell) Jones. I found out you had a blog through Rachel. I havent seen you in forever! It looks like you are doing well. You look great as always!

Lane and Janice said...

Hi Adaire! It's Janice (Pope) Morrison. I also found you through Rachel (she said she had been trying to get you to start blogging), I'm new at it too. Your pics are beautiful and you look like you are doing well!

Mrs.Mayne said...

Hi Adaire, It is so fun to see who you can find through the blogs. Congrats on graduating!!

Melissa said...

Hey Adaire I'm glad you started blogging. We should all get together for another girls night.

Amber said...

Hey adaire, my blog is private, but I'd love to keep in touch. Preston loves looking at his friends on here! lol. Anyways- send me your e-mail address if you'd like to keep in touch...
lileeloumagoo@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon. Hope you had fun in Hawaii